Oestrogen supports the growth of Candida. Research also shows that a common cause of Candida overgrowth is the use of oral contraceptives.
A waste product that, in the human body, mimics oestrogen is produced by Candida. This means that your body thinks it’s producing more estrogen than it really is. A problem!
The effect a Candida overgrowth has on a woman’s hormonal system is rarely acknowledged.
Besides symptoms related to PMT, other signs of estrogen dominance include:
– Ovarian cysts
– Breast swelling and tenderness
– Hair loss
– Heavy and irregular bleeding during menstruation
– Migraines and headaches
– Some forms of breast cancer
HOW TO TREAT CANDIDA
1. Re-establish friendly bacteria in your gut by eat more fermented foods. Sauerkraut and other cultured veggies, #tempeh, #miso, #kefir,#kombucha, #KimChi, #yoghurt
2. Limit the amount of sugar you eat since Candida feeds on sugar.
3. Take a high-quality omega-3s supplement to relieve inflammation. I useLifestream‘s ‘V Omega’. It’s ethical, vegan and strong.http://www.lifestream.co.nz/p…/essential-nutrition/v-omega-3
6. Cleanse your liver cleanse to help flush the body of excess oestrogen.