TRIBULUS terrestris benefits both male and female fertility. Tribulus has been used as a traditional fertility herb for years, in both Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Ayurveda. Including its many virtues – it has shown to be effective in increasing sexual desire in both men and women.
– Increase in sex hormone production in both men and women.
– Increase in serum follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and estradiol in women.
– Increase in luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone in men.
– Improvement in sexual desire in both men and women.
– Overall fertility tonic for the male and female reproductive systems.
– May help to normalize ovulation in women
– Increase in sperm count, motility, and health.
– Decrease in the effects of antisperm antibodies.
– May aid the male body in producing DHEA to treat erectile dysfunction.
– Protective to liver health; raises glutathione (strong antioxidant) levels which are important to cellular health and immunity.
Ask for it in your health food store.