Lifestyle factors to consider for great skin
• Iron deficiency increases free radical formation making skin conditions worse
• Check for allergies
• Improve digestion
• Manage stress, even better to reduce it
• Cigarettes are really drying to your skin, even passive. So is air conditioning.
• Reduce your exposure to the midday sun and wind. Try to go out before 10am and after 3pm. Don’t always use a sunscreen as we need the Vitamin D is provides. Use sunscreen, and make it natural – only in the heat of the day
• Check for food sensitivity’s, eliminate offender
• Regular alcohol consumption is really damaging to your skin
• Acne is associated with poor liver health and dirty blood
• Your skin problem may be hormonal, if so address the imbalance with herbs
• For scars topically apply castor, sesame, or rosehip oil. Or hemp, chia or flax oil.
• Get enough sleep and water and manage stress
Below I have included a table of essential oils for different skin types:
Normal – Rose, Lavender or Jasmine
Combination – Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Geranium
Sensitive – Lavender, Sandalwood, Jasmine Rose, Blue Chamomile,
Scarred – Rosehip, Lavender, Myrrh, Blue Chamomile, Patchouli,
Dry – Hypericum, Calendula, Wheatgerm, Jojoba, chia, flax, hemp, coconut
Dehydrated – Rosewood, Palmarosa, Sandalwood, Lemongrass, coconut
Acne – Tea Tree, Thyme, Lavender, Chamomile, Clary Sage
Oily – Bergamot, Cypress, Mandarin
Clink link to see full article.