(For Men’s Health)
– for damaged hair, make a paste out of 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon natural yoghurt, massage into your scalp, leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse and wash
– for bleached or dull hair, mix together an egg and olive oil, massage into your hair, leave for 10 to 20 minutes, then wash
– apple cider vinegar together with sage as a tea, massaged into your scalp, will help hair grow
– to reduce dandruff, mix together olive, coconut, castor or flax oils with a bit of yoghurt, massage into your scalp and wrap in a hot towel for an hour—keep reheating the towel when it cools down.
– rinse your hair with diluted (5:1) apple cider vinegar between shampooing and conditioner.
– use bi carb to wash/alkaline your scalp (instead of shampoo), then condition with a hemp/jojoba/almond oil hair treatment. (Available on line or from your health food store)