Turmeric (Curcuma Longais) also known as the ‘Golden Spice of Life’. Turmeric is said to prevent cancer and childhood leukemia thanks to the ‘curcumin’ it contains. Other reasons to include it include –
– it helps in detoxifying the liver.
– turmeric aids in fat metabolism so helps manage your weight along with improving digestion, reducing gas and bloating.
– turmeric eases menstrual cramps and has anti-bacterial properties along with anti- inflammatory and anti-septic properties. A natural Dettol!
– it makes your skin glow and reduces pigmentation.
– turmeric will reduce symptoms of eczema, asthma, sinus, hay fever, migraines and other inflammatory conditions.
– it’s great to deal with serious digestive issues like IBS and Chrones Disease.
– an immune booster due to its strong anti-oxidant activity which fights off free radical (the bad guys) attacks in the system.
– turmeric also moderates your insulin levels. #turmeric #janellapurcell